Hydrophone probe PZT tube
Piezo Tube , Radial mode vibration
Outer diameter 36mm, length 40mm, wall thickness 2mm
Material: PZT-43(modified P4D)
- Frequency: 28KHz±2KHz
- Bandwidth △f>300
- Electromechanical coupling coefficient Keff>0.35
- Static capacitance Cs: 26nF±15%
Test Condition: 23±3 °C 40~70% R.H.
Yuhai piezo material applications:
|Piezoelectric ceramic material|
|Properties and Classification|
|General description of material properties||Material Code||Properties||Application|
|Soft PZT ceramic||PZT-51||Characteristics: larger piezoelectric constants, higher permittivity, larger dielectric constants, higher dielectric losses, larger electromechanical coupling factors, low mechanical quality factors, a lower coercive field, poor linearity, and is easier to depolarize.||low-power ultrasonic transducers|
|PZT-52||low-frequency sound transducers|
|PZT-53||applications with high g coefficient, for example,|
|PZT-5H||microphones,vibration pickups with preamplifier|
|PLiS-51||low-frequency vibration measurements|
|PMgN-51||Hydrophones, transducers in medical diagnostics|
|Hard PZT ceramic||PZT-41||Characteristics: smaller piezoelectric constants, lower permittivity, smaller dielectric constants, lower dielectric losses, smaller electromechanical coupling factors, high mechanical quality factors, a higher coercive field, better linearity, and is harder to depolarize.|
|PZT-42||High-power acoustic applications|
|PZT-43||Hydroacoustics, sonar technology|
|Lead free piezo ceramic||BaTiO3||Characteristics: Low density, low curie temperature, lead free.||Ultrasonic transducers suitable for low-temperature underwater, for example ultrasonic transducer in fishfinder|
Yuhai company provides:
- Piezoceramic materials (PZT) , more than 30 formulations of piezo materials
- Piezoceramic components
- Customized piezo ceramic components and ultrasonic transducers/transducers
- Various different shapes in many different geometries such as disks, plates, tubes, customized shapes
- High resonant frequencies to 10 MHz
- Piezo composite machining
Core Competences of Yuhai piezo ceramic elements:
- more than 30 formulations of piezoelectric materials, stable and superior performance, to meet various piezo applications.
- Forming process with dry pressing, rolling film and isostatic pressing.
- High precision machining equipment for other special shaped components such as inner, outer circle and hemisphere.
- be the manufacturer of supplying the most complete components varieties in China.
- Certified in accordance with ISO 9001.
- product consistency reached 99.9%
- Piezo transducers for ultrasonic applications
- Assembly of complete transducer components