Piezoelectric Ring-Ultrasonic Processing Transducer
Piezoelectric ceramic ring
Electrode direction: thickness
Custom piezoceramic rings for vibration transducer and custom vibration transducer
Ultrasound vibration cutting has so many advantages that it can be widely used in cutting difficult-to-machine materials in aviation, aerospace, military and other fields.
1. Cutting of difficult-to-machine materials: heat-resistant steel, titanium alloy, constant elastic alloy, superalloy, stainless steel, chilled cast iron, engineering ceramics, composite materials and granite, etc.
2. Processing hardened steel parts and superhard parts can obtain high processing accuracy and surface quality: Hardened steel parts with hardness of HRC60 or above can be easily processed with carbide tools, such as high-speed steel, bearing steel, etc. Processing carbide with PCD tools can greatly improve the tool durability.
3. Forming Cutting: Using Forming Cutting Tools to Machine Various Types of Contour Surfaces, Internal and External Spherical Surfaces, Over-arcs, Conical Surfaces, etc.
4. Turning of slender rods and thin-walled parts
5. Turning of Ultra-fine Diameter Parts
6. Ultra-precision Machining
Applications: High power ultrasonic vibration transducer
Piezoelectric Ceramic Material: PZT-82
|Piezoelectric elements technical data:|
|Dimensions:||Outer diameter 15mm, inner diameter 7 thickness 4mm|
|Radial frequency Fr:||102KHz ± 1KHz|
|Mechanical Coupling Coefficient K31||≥0.33|
|Dielectric Loss tg δ:||≤ 0.3%|
|Static capacitance Cs:||316pF ± 12.5%|
Test Condition: 25±3 °C 40~70% R.H.
fr, Zm, Kr => Radial mode vibration
Cs tanδ => LCR meter at 1KHz 1Vrms
Piezo rings material for ultrasonic vibration transducer
|"Hard" PZT materials|
|Elastic compliance coefficient||Se11||10-12m2/n||11.8||12.7||13.2||11.6||13.2|
|Machanical quality factor||Qm||1000||800||600||1200||2200|
|Dielectric loss factor||Tg δ||%||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.3||0.5|
Yuhai company provides
Piezoceramic materials (PZT) , more than 30 formulations of piezo materials
Customized piezo ceramic components and ultrasonic transducers/transducers
Various different shapes in many different geometries such as disks, plates, tubes, customized shapes
High resonant frequencies to 10 MHz
Piezo composite machining
Core Competences of Yuhai piezo ceramic elements
more than 30 formulations of piezoelectric materials, stable and superior performance, to meet various piezo applications.
Forming process with dry pressing, rolling film and isostatic pressing.
High precision machining equipment for other special shaped components such as inner, outer circle and hemisphere.
be the manufacturer of supplying the most complete components varieties in China.
Certified in accordance with ISO 9001.
product consistency reached 99.9%
Piezo transducers for ultrasonic applications
Assembly of complete transducer components